Thursday, December 1, 2011

If It's Groovy December Challenge: Out of Focus

This month Groovy Deb challenged us to use out of focus pictures to create a layout.  I know I have taken many out of focus pictures over the years, most of them ending up in the trash. Sometimes we need to think outside the normal to find a cool way to use them. The picture I used on this layout was blurry on purpose, my son had so much fun running for me as I tried to get the shot I wanted. I had an idea in mind and I was hoping to get a shot that would match my idea. It took a few attempts but I am happy with the resulting picture. Before you hit the delete button on your next blurry shot, think if there is a different story it could tell.


This was a fun layout to make. I just loved this paper, it really fit my theme. Some of the stamping I did, some of it was already done for me.  It's nice to step out of your "normal" way of doing things sometimes. Want to take the challenge? Head on over to If It's Groovy and check it out! 

2 comments:

  1. So creative! I love the photo and the concept behind the layout. I don't think I've ever printed a blurry photo- what a cool thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!! What a great idea!!! LOVING that photo and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the title work! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete