Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Scrapping Stamper October Sketch Challenge

This month we were give 2 sketches to choose from:
  
I couldn't decide which one to use so I used them both :)


I used a lot more layers in these layouts than I normally would.  In the "bewitching" I cut a spider and web with my cricut and covered the web with stickles and the spider with glossy accents, loved both effects. On the "lil pumpkin" I used my cricut to cut the tree, leaves and pumkins. the leaves started out as cream colored I inked each leaf with a combination of fall colors, they turned out so awesome, worth the time it took.
You can see the original post here

2 comments:

  1. They both look great! The spider/web are totally cool and I LOVE the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pages! The sketches look like a lot of fun. Got to add them to my to do list!
    Michelle
    ScrapbookingSOS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete