Friday, September 30, 2011

Orange Blog Hop

Preview

Hello and welcome to my blog if you have come  from   Scrapulescence@ http://www.berylmorgan.typepad.com/   you are in the right place. This is a stop on the Orange Blog Hop where members of Fiskateers, a community sponsored by Fiskars, is sharing their passion for crafting.

Today I am going to share a card I made using some of my Fiskars tools and of course, I had to use orange in honor of our hop today.  :)


I used my paper trimmer to cut my paper to size. I used the upper crest border punch to create the strip the flowers are on. I used the oopsie daisy punch for the flowers, I punched out 3 flowers in 2 different papers and layered them to make these cute flowers. I finished them by using my hole punch and adding brads.


I inked the edges of the card and each of the elements then added some stickles to add a little sparkle. I hope I have inspired you to get out your tools and have some fun crafting today.

Next up on the Orange Blog Hop:   jeaniesdesigns@   http://jeaniesdesigns.blogspot.com 
Thanks for stopping by!!

37 comments:

  1. Sheena, great job. The card is so cute. Happy World Card Making Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! Good use of your new punches!! I haven't opened mine yet, but I'm dying to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card especially the flowers. I am a new follower.

    mjblahnik56@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your use of orange! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the paper and stickles. Kim 5612

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I'm inspired! As soon as I finish the hop I will be scrapping the night away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card with the flowers :) I like how you inked edges to give it more interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card! You not only inspired me to get out my tools, but also my stickles and make a card!
    Kelly #6558

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Card Sheena...thanks for sharing it!

    I love my Fiskars Surecut Trimmer also.....

    xoxo
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fisk-a-fabulous cards Sheena :)

    Love your layered flowers and punchy background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovin the little daisies! Cute card...TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the card and all the elements you used
    TFS

    Debbie
    debbie_craine at hot mail dot com
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love all the sparkliness.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beryl is spreading rumors about you (she's the blog before yours)...she said rumor had it that you were making an awesome orange card...and she was right! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love the upper crest border punch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card. The flowers match the ones on the paper. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pretty card! Thanks for the stop on the hop.:)
    Elaine-Fiskateers#7777

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card,thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card! Good use of your punches!! doverdi Fiskateer #1329

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card! The Upper Crest punch is one of my very favorites (I have a few favorite Fiskars tools!). Loved all of the orange you used to show your Fiskateer spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks to all of you for stopping by my blog on this great Orange Blog Hop! I appreciate all the positive feedback. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a lovely card! Thanks for the tutorial! ~ Blessings, Tracey #7938

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh I enjoyed scrolling through your blog :) Great card too!
    -Sylvia #5019

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great use of some fun Fiskars products!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just got the Oopsie Daisy squeeze punch...thanks for the inspiration to try it out!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete