Sunday, September 25, 2011

If It's Groovy: Postage Stamp Challenge

Our challenge this month was to use postage stamps on a layout, new or used. After a bit of thought I decided to make a pocket page to hold love notes and cards.

I discovered by doing this project how few real stamps come on our mail these days. I think that is  sad. I love my mail during the holidays with all those cheerful stamps. Since I didn't have enough postage stamps for my project, I made some of my own using a couple of "stamp" clear stamps. This is a great option especially if you would like your project to be archival.
Be sure and check ou If It's Groovy to see all of  the design teams' take on the challenge.
 

1 comment:

  1. Hard to tell the difference between the real stamps and the ones you created! Great job.

    ReplyDelete