Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My introduction to scrapbooking

It was 1998, a friend of my mine was begging me to attend the scrapbook party she was having. A scrapbook party?? I was not interested. I had reasons: I don’t have time to scrapbook, I take way too many photos, etc. But in the end, I relented and took my mom with me. Well, that one little party changed the way I felt about scrapbooking. Turns out, it is an amazing hobby, and yes, I still take too many pictures and time is still a problem but that’s ok, it is worth it. Scrapbooking brings me joy.

8 comments:

  1. I get to be the first comment!!!! Yay, can't wait to see all your projects and steal, ahem, I mean "borrow" your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Sheena! you did it ;) Lookin' good!
    Vicky #7622

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging. I love the background you chose. as far as "losing gadgets", it apparently happens all of the time. My "followers" have been gone for weeks. It is a BLOGGER issue that is apparently unresolved...I've seen others complain about it to. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Terri, yes you can "borrow" my ideas anytime.
    vicky, that means a lot, thank you for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly, that is funny that you say that because stuff that was missing is back but everytime I log in certain things look different then they go back, so funny. Glad you like the design I picked, it was hard to chose!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting started - both with scrapbooking and with your site! It's looking great and like the rest, I'm looking forward to seeing your projects. I too love the background you picked and the color scheme, very classy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yea, so glad to see your blog! Off to subscribe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emily, thank you! I hope my future projects won's disappoint :)

    Cindy, it makes me very happy to have you, glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete